Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Whimsy Stamps July Rubber & Clear Stamp Release Day 3

Here's another super cute image from July's release of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!

I used 'Mister Mummy' by Krista Heij-Barber. We don't send Halloween cards, so I decided to use the image to make a super cute mini goodie bag.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out.
I used a small gift bag from Michaels and added some black & white striped paper for the background. I cut out a simple banner to break up the background and add a little more color. I used 'Summer Breeze' enamel dots and halloween twine from Recollections to finish the bag off!



You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment: