Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Birds/Animals

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Birds/Animals'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I'm loving the new 'Kinda Cute' stamps by artist Patricia Alvarez.
This one is a digital stamp called Bear with Cup.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils.
I stamp some snowflakes from Whimsy Stamps Snow Flurry clear stamp set and heat embossed them in white embossing powder for a subtle background effect.
The sentiment is from Desert Diva's blog.
The papers and twine are from my stash.
I wanted to keep the card quite plain and simple and let the image shine.


We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

I am also entering this card into November's Kinda Cute Anything Goes Facebook challenge

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful!!! I love your coloring! Thank you for showcasing so well the stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete