Pages

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Whimsy Stamps November Release Previews - Day 4

Welcome to November's preview of Clear & Rubber Stamps and dies at the Whimsy Stamps store

We have 5 whole days of previews on the Whimsy Facebook page and Whimsy Inspirations Blog, with the 7th being the main release day with all of the stamps (rubber & clear) and dies available in the Whimsy Store!

And don't forget about the Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - revealed on the 7th of the month - and free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!



I used the super cute 'Snowman Tidings' Clear Stamp set and coordinating dies.

I colored the images using my prismacolor pencils and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.
I have so many gift cards to give this Christmas that I decided to make some gift card holders. This was made using a die from Lil Inker Designs.



I used some twine from my stash - matching the coloring on the snowman to this. The sentiment was from the snowman tidings set and stamped directly onto the gift card base. I added an enamel dot from the Christmas Cheer collection for a little interest and color.

 


You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blog
and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment