Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Stars

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Stars'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used this super cute image from Bugaboo Stamps - Reindeer Blocks.

I love that these images are separate blocks and can be printed out as they are or manipulated as I have done. 
I printed out the 3 reindeer blocks and colored them using my prismacolor pencils. 
I didn't want the sentiment in a block for my design, so I put it into my Silhouette Design Studio and split it up and moved it around till I had it how I wanted it. I then printed it out on the background sheet.
The patterned papers are from my stash and I added a little hand stitching for interest.
As the theme for this challenge was stars, I added some circle and star sequins to the card to finish it off.


We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment