Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

MFT Olympics Event #2 & Sketch Challenge #372



Event #2 of the MFT 2018 Creative Olympics - Freestyle!
Create one card in any style with one exception -  it has to have a winter theme!


I am so in love with the Cross-Stitch Tag die-namic that I have been stitching for weeks now! I already had this snowflake stitched up and ready to go (thank you MFT for the pattern). 


I added some MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot patterned paper to the top of the tag to match and then highlighted it with a white strip and white ribbon. I used this for the basis of my card.

These two Bitty Bears stamps just worked perfectly on this winter themed card to add a little fun - colored with zig brush clean color markers.

I used a sentiment from the Merry Christmoose stamp set (now retired).

I was inspired by this week's MFT sketch challenge #372 for the design of the card.





Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment