Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #373 & Color Challenge #88

Another great stamp set from January's release over at My Favorite Things -'Monster Sized'. I used the current sketch #373 and color challenge #88 to inspire this card. I love how it has turned out!


I stamped the images from the Monster Sized stamp set and colored them with my prismacolor pencils to match the colors from color challenge #86.

I cut out a window in the front of the card using one of the Stitched Tag-corner square STAX dies from MFT - I love this shape! I used the matching Summer Splash striped paper from MFT Party Patterns 6x6 paper pad to add behind the cut out. 

I added the monsters partly in front and behind the cut out to make it look like they were jumping out. 

The sentiment was stamped using the Monster Sized stamp set, in Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed using Zing white embossing powder.

 


I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #373 



Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment