Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

There is a collaboration between ThermOWeb & Whimsy Stamps this week and I used products from both companies for this card. Check out the whimsy blog for details on how to win some goodies!



I used the Penguin Birthday stamp from Whimsy stamps and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out. I adhered this onto a white panel die cut using Whimsy Stamps Notched Rectangles die set.

For the background I used GinaK Polka Party Foil-mates and Rose Gold deco foil. This was super easy and fun to do. I also used the foil to make the 'washi' strip. I adhered some double sided tape to a piece of scrap card and then adhered the foil on top. The foil stuck only where the tape was and so I cut around this giving the washi tape effect.

I adhered the polka dot panel and wash border directly onto a standard A2 white card base. I then popped up the white image panel onto some fun foam for added dimension.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! Hope you can join us! See you there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x
   
 Penguin Birthday Rubber Cling Stamp Notched Rectangles Die Set
      

No comments:

Post a Comment