Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Whimsy Stamps February Paper Door Kit - Tabby Tigers Preview #2

I'm back with another super cute card using the Tabby Tigers Paper Door Kit for FebruaryThis month’s kit is full of some really fun, amazing products! 


Each kit will include: 
  • EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
  • TWELVE sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Tabby Tigers" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • COMPLEMENTING "Tabby Tigers" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • SPECIAL EDITION "Tiger Stripes Stencil" and "So and Too" 4x3 clear stamp set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects
    Without further ado, let me share another one of the projects I created with this amazing kit. These cats are just super cute! Again, I colored my image with prismacolor pencils to resemble my tabby cat at home!
    I cut him out using the coordinating die set.


    For the background, I used the white A2 blank card base. I die cut a white panel from cardstock within the kit, using the second largest Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle. I then mounted this onto some grey cardstovk from my stash, leaving a thin border around the outside.
    I used the Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die set to cut the green paper from the kit. I die cut a square from the striped pattern paper in the kit and adhered them both to the white panel. I added some grey and white bakers twine to the panel and tied it in a bow. This panel was then adhered to the white card base.
    I stamped the sentiment using VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink and adhered the cat on to finish.

    Now, if you want to get your hands on this awesome kit, be sure to place your order.  You don’t want to miss this one, I promise!
    Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping.


    We’ve made PAPER DOOR an easy and affordable way for you to enjoy a monthly card making kit:

    NO minimums

    NO subscriptions to commit to

    NO wait lists to sweat out

    NO multi-tier pricing

    Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!


    Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may  or  may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!
    Last month's kit sold out super fast so don't wait around to order!

    Thanks for looking!
    Happy crafting :D x

    Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles Wavy Edgers Die Set VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)

    1 comment: