Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Greens

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Greens'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I'm currently in love with the picture book dies from Simon Says Stamp and this zebra wafer die is one of the cutest!



I die cut the zebra from both black and white cardstock and pieced them together on the patterned paper from Doodlebug's at the zoo collection.

I used Lawn Fawn's outside in stitched scalloped circle stackables die to cut the window from the white cardstock panel. I added foam tape behind this panel to pop it up on top of the zebra panel.

I stamped the sentiments using SSS Stamptember 2018 Monster Hugs stamp set and SSS Punny Animals stamp set. This was then added to the white panel and then adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by My Creative Scoop, a great prize as always! Hope you can join us! See you there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

Simon Says Stamp PICTURE BOOK ZEBRA Wafer Dies s513 FriendsDoodlebug AT THE ZOO 6x6 Paper Pad 5691 Preview ImageLawn Fawn OUTSIDE IN STITCHED SCALLOPED CIRCLE STACKABLES Lawn Cuts LF1504 Preview ImageSimon Says Clear Stamps PUNNY ANIMALS sss101932 Fun and Festive Preview Image

I am also entering this card into the current Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge #59.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment