Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Echo Park 'Let's Be Mermaids' mini album

*This album was a custom order  
** Albums of same design can be made to order - all themes considered. Email me for enquiries
kerys(dot)sharrock(at)me(dot)com

I used Echo Park's 'Let's Be Mermaids' collection and coordinating papers from my stash to make this album.



This album measures 6.75" x 6.75" with a 3" spine. There are 5 pages, each measuring 5.5" x 5.5", with lots of flaps, photo and journalling mats. The bright colors and 'let's be mermaids' theme makes this a super cute album. I used a design from MonkeyMooMakes to make this album (https://youtu.be/QVBH5Cmf5Iw).























Such a super cute album - I love how it turned out!

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x







No comments:

Post a Comment