Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Whimsy Stamps Penguin Life's a Beach

One of my all time favorite digital stamps from Whimsy Stamps is the Penguin Life's a Beach set. These adorable penguins are designed by the wonderful Crissy Armstrong.


I printed out the digital image onto white cardstock and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I used the background paper I created at the Whimsy Retreat. This was one of Iris's classes, using a gel plate and acrylic paint. So much fun and super messy! I love how it worked for the background. I also used and layered papers from my stash. 

I stamped the sentiment from a new stamp coming out next month - Sleepy Sloths.

I love how this card turned out!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x
   
Penguin Life's a Beach - Digital Stamp  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment