Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Whimsy Stamps Bath Cat

Another of this month's new digital stamps release from Whimsy Stamps - Bath Cat! This is such an adorable image designed by the wonderful Crissy Armstrong.



I printed out the digital image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I usd papers from the May Paper Door Kit - Adorable Otters. I cut them in to squares and rectangles and added hand stitching for extra detail.

I stamped the sentiment from the Adopt don't Shop Dogs stamp set and cut the paper into a banner shape.

I love how this card turned out!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x
   
Bath Cat - Digital Stamp **New PAPER DOOR - May 2019 Adorable Otters Adopt Don't Shop DOGS Clear Stamps
      

No comments:

Post a Comment