Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

Whimsy Stamps Caregiver Hugs

A brand new stamp set designed by Deb Davis for Whimsy Stamps. A stamp set to show support for those who give of themselves to care for their own loved ones, and/or for other's loved ones.

Unfortunately, it's a fact of life that most of us, if not all of us, will have Cancer affect our lives in some shape or form. These new sets are so sweet and will be the perfect thing to reach for when you might need to send some encouragement.

This is such an adorable stamp set called Caregiver Hugs.  I can see it being used A LOT!


The cute bears are just too cute! I colored them in with my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut them out.

I kept this card pretty simple, using papers from My Minds Eye, allowing the image and sentiment to be the focus.

I love how his turned out!

Make sure you go and grab this stamp set - there are two more sets to compliment this one too! Cancer Sucks and Cause Awareness. Check them out!

Happy crafting :D x

Caregiver Hugs Clear Stamps Cancer Sucks Cause Awareness Clear Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment