Pages

Monday, July 8, 2019

Whimsy Stamps 'Millie' new release Summer Album

* This album is FOR SALE.
** Contact me at kerys(dot)sharrock(at)me(dot)com for information.
*** Other albums of the same style can be made to order with the theme of your choice - contact me for details.

The perfect summertime image is the new 'Millie' image from CC Designs available in the Whimsy Stamps store. It is a digital stamp for you to resize and color to your hearts content.

I paired up this image with Echo Park's 'I Love Sunshine' collection - a perfect combination for an adorable book of Summer memories.


The image is colored with prismacolor pencils, fussy cut and adhered to the front cover.

All pages have plenty of room for photographs and journalling, with lots of swing tabs and magnets to secure secret pockets!

Here is a link to my YouTube video showing a walk through of the album:


Here is the link to Lori's tutorial that I followed to make tis album:
https://youtu.be/wNYd1mOQLmc

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

Millie - Digital Stamp Image result for echo park i love sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment