Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps July Digital Release - Penguin and Bear

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for July - another awesome release!
I used the super cute Penguin and Bear image by Crissy Armstrong! 
You all know I love the penguins, but add a bear to it too and it's irresistible!


I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color them in. I then used Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched circle dies to cut the image out.

I used a slightly larger scallop circle die from my stash to add a simple border.
The papers I used were from My Mind's Eye 'Blink of an Eye' 6x6 paper pad.

I added some yellow enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps It's a Party and adhered the base to a standard white A2 card base.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x


Penguin and Bear - Digital Stamp Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set *NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots




No comments:

Post a Comment