Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Anything but a Card

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything but a Card'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love all of the penguin images designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps. This one is called Penguin's Cake


I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out. 

I made a small gift bag out of black cardstock.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Gingham Background stamp with worn lipstick distress oxide to create the background panel.

I used Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die set to create the scalloped border on the white cardstock panel at the top. I cut a vellum banner using Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Banner die set.

I adhered all of this onto the black gift bag, and finished it off with some black sticker strips, enamel dots and ribbon.

I love how this turned out!

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Penguin's Cake - Digital Stamp  Wavy Edgers Die Set Gingham Background Rubber Cling Stamp Shaker Maker Banner Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment