Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps November Digital Stamp Release

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for November - another great release!

I used the adorable 'Robyn' image by CC Designs, available from the Whimsy Store.



I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color her in. I then fussy cut her out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Wonky Windows 2 die for the background, and used it cut out the white cardstock grid and the patterned papers from my stash. I adhered these pieces onto a piece of red cardstock cut slightly larger.

I stamped the sentiment using Penguins Winter Adventure clear stamp set, and then die cut it using Whimsy Stamps Quick Strip die set.

I added some ribbon and bakers twine and popped up the image on foam tape. I then adhered it all to a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Robyn - Digital Stamp Wonky Window 2 Die Penguins Winter Adventure Quick Strips Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment