Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

The Greeting Farm's Cute Couple

This is the first time I have used any stamps from The Greeting Farm and I must say, I really like them! The images are much bigger than I thought they would be, and certainly take center stage on a card. 

I used the Cute Couple stamp set for my cards. They are currently unavailable in the 7kidscraft store, although there is a very similar stamp set called Nice Couple. You should check it out - it can be used in exactly the same way as I have used the Cute Couple.


For my second card, I used the girl from the stamp set. I stamped her out and used my Prismacolor pencils to color her in. I then fussy cut her out.

For my first card, I used the boy from the stamp set. I stamped him out and used my Prismacolor pencils to color him in. I then fussy cut him out.

I decided on a simple card design for him. I used papers from Photoplay's Gnome for the Holidays Thanksgiving collection, along with Echo Park's I love Halloween papers. The sentiment was stamped using Doodlebug's Happy birthday stamp set and I added some simple hand stitching and bakers twine. This was all adhered onto a 5.5" square card base.


Again I kept this card simple. I used papers from Photoplay's Tulla and Norbert Tiny Prints collection. I stamped the sentiment from the Cute Couple stamp set and added some Doodlebug Heart sprinkles to finish the card off.

I love that I can use these images for any occasion and they are super quick and easy to color.

Check out the 7kidscraft store for more Greeting Farm, Photoplay, Echo Park and Doodlebug goodies!

Use my referral code: GR7FJNNX5B to get an awesome offer!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

The Greeting Farm - Nice Couple Doodlebug - Clear Stamp, Happy Birthday Sentiments Photoplay - 6x6 Patterns, Tulla & Norbert, Tiny Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment