Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

'Twas the Night before Christmas

I love all things Christmas, and I love mixing and matching stamp sets and papers. Using stamps for other occasions than they were designed for!

I used The Greeting Farm's Slumber Party stamp set to create this cute Christmas card. Currently available in the 7KidsCraft store.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and fussy cut them out.

I used papers and the red sentiment strip from Photo Play Paper's Not a Creature Was Stirring collection.

The Santa Claus sentiment was stamped from the Photo Play Paper Christmas Cheer stamp set - I thought it worked perfectly win this card.

I added some bakers twine and enamel dots to finish off the card, and adhered it onto a standard A2 white top folding card base.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Greeting Farm and Photo Play Paper goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

The Greeting Farm - Clear Stamp, Slumber Party Photoplay - 12x12 Collection Paper Pack, Not A Creature Was Stirring Photoplay - Clear Stamp, Christmas Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment