Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

You Definitely made the Nice List!

Another adorable card and gift set using the cute Best Gift Ever stamp set from Mama Elephant. Again, I paired these stamps with the equally adorable papers from Photoplay Paper - Not a Creature was Stirring. A perfect combination.
Both are currently available in the 7KidsCraft store.


I stamped the images and colored them with my prismacolor pencils. I fussy cut them out. 

For the card, I used papers from Photoplay's Not a creature was Stirring to add pieces to the background. Some of them were die cut using Queen & Co foundation dies. I also used Mama Elephant's Bookmark It die for theta element - cutting it in half and making it shorter. I added some bakers twine and enamel dots for interest.
 It was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

For the gift box, I used Lawn Fawn's scalloped treat box die with the Photoplay papers. I used Doodlebug's mini tags for the tag - stamping the sentiment and adding the colored dog iomgae from the stamp set.

I love how cute this set came out!

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many cute Mama Elephant and Photoplay Paper goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Mama Elephant - Clear Stamps, Best Gift Ever Photoplay - 12x12 Collection Paper Pack, Not A Creature Was Stirring

No comments:

Post a Comment