Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Scrapbook & Cards WCMD Color Challenge

I got a chance to join in with WCMD this year and completed the Scrapbook & Cards 'Color' challenge.

I love the warm colors she used ands inspired me to take out my new Catherine Pooler Hey Pumpkin stamp set.

I was originally thinking of stamping the pumpkins in the different warm color combo, but then spotted the Catherine Pooler Faceted Slimline stencil in my stash, and decided to do a blended background with silhouetted pumpkins instead.


I masked off a centre strip on a white cardstock panel, and then used Crackling Campfire, Carved Pumpkin and Fossilized Amber distress oxides to blend the background over the Faceted Slimline stencil from Catherine Pooler.

I used the Catherine Pooler Hey Pumpkin stamp set to stamp the pumpkins and sentiment onto the cardstock panel. I then adhered the panel onto some orange cardstock and then onto a standard A2 kraft card base.

I love how this card turned out. A quick and simple card.

Find more Catherine Pooler goodies in the 7KidsCraft store!

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

Catherine Pooler Designs - Clear Stamp, Hey Pumpkin Catherine Pooler Designs - Stencil - Faceted Slimline

No comments:

Post a Comment