Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Pile of Presents

We received a freebie digital image during the recent Whimsy Stamps Virtual retreat, and I love the simplicity of this image. I wanted the image to be the star of the card!
 

I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut it out.

I used some silver glitter paper I received in one of the older Paper Door Kits and cut the circle frame using the Pierced and Stitched Circles die set. I offset this on a white cardstock panel measuring 3 7/8" x 5 1/8".

I stamped the sentiment using Santa's Train stamp set and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.

I added the panel onto a silver glitter paper panel and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

I finished off the card by adding some stickles to the ornaments and background panel.

Nice and easy!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set Santa's Train Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment