Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Stamping Bella Christmas Cards

I couldn't resist some of the new release from Stamping Bella (actually I couldn't resist LOTS of the new release!!) - I loved playing with these.

The first card uses the adorable Bundle Girl Winter Friends stamp set.


I stamped the image and colored them in using my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and extended the snow line using a black memento ink pen. 

I used Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles die set to cut out the white panel. I added some Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink to the background and stamped the sentiment from the stamp set.

I added some patterned papers from Carta Bella's Hello Christmas 6x6 paper pad, and then finished off the card with some bakers twine and stickles.

For the second card, I used the adorable Snowsuit Penguins stamp set from Stamping Bella.


I used my prismacolor pencils to color in the images and added some stickles to decorate. I used patterned papers from Carta Bella's Winter Market 6x6 paper pad and stamped the sentiment from MFT's Polar Penguins stamp set.

I finished off the card with some snowflakes from my stash.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Stamping Bella goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Stamping Bella - Rubber Stamps, Bundle Girl Winter Friends Stamping Bella - Rubber Stamps,  Snowsuit Penguins

Tim Holtz Distress - Oxide Ink Pad, Speckled Egg Carta Bella - 6 x6 Paper Pad, Winter Market





No comments:

Post a Comment