Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

boy: noise with dirt!

I just loved this sketch #207 from creative scrappers:
and I just knew the perfect collection to use. Simple Stories has such great elements in all different shapes and sizes I knew it would fit!!! I used the 'Awesome' collection and am entering this into their current challenge to use elements.
A new blog I have recently found is Studio Calico, who have been hosting some great challenges too. One of them was to use 5 or more photos. I normally stick to 2 or 3 on a layout, but this sketch was perfect for this!
Here is my layout:
I am also entering this into the Paper Secrets challenge inspired by chevrons (background paper).

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Love your collection of photos :) Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Simple Stories

    ReplyDelete