Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Scrap-Friendzy - GOTM

I was chosen as 'Girlfriend of the month' over Scrap-Friendzy this month, which means that I get to set a BONUS challenge for people on the site. Here is my challenge:



Here is May's bonus challenge! I love to use 6x6 paper pads for everything - cards, scrapbook layouts, altered projects.

My challenge to you is to create a layout using 6x6 papers ONLY (12x12 card stock can be used for the background paper)! Easy right?!
Here is my layout (excuse the photo - it is pouring with rain and overcast here so the 
lighting is terrible. I will retake and repost once the lighting is better.)



It would be great to see you over there!
So many different and fun challenges - and everyone is SO nice!

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful layout! those pictures are just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kerys! Great challenge and cute layout!

    ReplyDelete