Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scrapbook Steals!!!

WooHoo! I've got some EXCITING news to share with you. People who know me, know I LOVE to steal from Scrapbook Steals! They have SO many fantastic bargains - I'm beginning to run out of ideas of why I NEED all these things! I'm gradually taking over my hubbies' study!
Anyway...my exciting news...



I have made it onto the SCRAPBOOK STEALS DESIGN TEAM for the Summer! I can't wait to start! Just wish it was for longer than 3 months!!!! But, hey, 3months is better than nothing, right?



Also, check out the Scrapbook Steals blog for some great projects, inspiration, scrapbook and card sketches with prizes!
See you there! 
Happy scrapping :-)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Very fun! I love my scrapbook steals too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally excited about working with you!!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I was so happy to see your name on the list.

    ReplyDelete