Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Easter

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Easter'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I chose to use this adorable digital image by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Easter Bunny.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, and used my scan 'n cut to cut it out. I added some wink of stella to the bunny ears and tail for a little sparkle!
I used the new Whimsy Stamps Farmhouse Greenery stencil with versamark watermark ink, and then heat embossed with Zing 'leaf' embossing powder. I then die cut the hills using the Whimsy Stamps stitched border trio die set.
I die cut the clouds using the Whimsy Stamps stitched cloud dies and made up the scene inside the frame from the new Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker - rectangles die set.
I added some bright pink cardstock to the back of the frame to make it all pop.

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Penguin Easter Bunny - Digital Stamp
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment