Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #376 & Color Challenge #89

This is one of my favorite stamp sets from My Favorite Things - 'Funky Flowers'. I used the current sketch #376 and color challenge #89 to inspire this card. I love how it has turned out!


I stamped the images from the Funky Flowers stamp set using Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
I then colored them with zig clean color brush markers, to match some of the colors from color challenge #89.

I fussy cut out the flowers as I didn't want a white border around them, and used the MFT fab foliage die set to cut out the leaves from the Bundles of Blossoms (brights) 6x6 paper pad.

I used the Wonky stitched circle STAX die to cut out the circle from white cardstock. The border strips of colored papers were cut from the hearts and stripes and itsy bitsy polka dots paper pads in the matching colors.

The sentiment was stamped using the Kind Thanks stamp set, in Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed using white embossing powder. 


 

 

 

I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #376 



Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment