Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #378 & Color Challenge #90

This love this new owl stamp set from My Favorite Things - 'Owl my Love'. The owls and sentiments are super cute and have so many possibilities for cards!
I used the current sketch #378 and color challenge #90 to inspire this card. I love how it has turned out!



I stamped the images from the Owl My Love stamp set using Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
I then colored them with zig clean color brush markers, to match the colors from color challenge #90. I used the coordinating Owl My Love Die-namics to cut the owls out.

I used the current sketch for my design inspiration for this card.
I cut the frame using the Stitched Mini Scallop Square dies and then hand cut the square in the middle (not one of my many square dies were quite big enough!).

I used Victorian Velvet distress ink to ink up the background square and banner strip. The sentiment was stamped from the Yay for You stamp set - again with Versamark Watermark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The banner was cut using one of the Blueprints die-namics.

I finished off the card by popping up the frame and owls on pop dits and adding glossy accents and stickles for dimension.
This panel was then placed onto a white card base.

 

 

I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #378 




Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment