Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this super cute digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps new release  - 'Penguin Doctor Cute'.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and used my Scan n'Cut to cut it out.
I used the new Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows die set to cut out the blue background panel, and the Whimsy Stamps Basic Stitched Ovals die set to cut out the white oval.
The paper band aids are from MFT with some blue ink distressing around the edges.

The sentiment was stamped using Whimsy Stamps Bold Banners stamp set (now retired) and Versamark Watermark ink. I then heat embossed it with Ranger white embossing powder.

The papers are from my stash.
I used the same set to cut out the green and blue patterned papers.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 
  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment