Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Honey Bee Stamps Challenge #5 - Spring Color Palette

The current Honey Bee Stamps challenge #5 was to use the given spring color palette for inspiration.


I decided to use one of my favorite stamp set's 'coffee break' to create a colored background for my card. I used my prismacolor pencils to color in the images to match the spring color palette given.



I stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock, using the 'perfect blend' stamp set and versamark watermark ink. I then heat embossed it in white embossing powder and cut it out using a banner die.

I used the 'perfect blend' honey cuts dies to cut out the word coffee in white cardstock and then mounted it onto the black outline die cut. I popped this up on foam dots for a little dimension.

This was all adhered to a black A2 size card base.

I am adding this into the Honey Bee Stamps Facebook challenge #5.
  
 

 

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x



No comments:

Post a Comment