Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick Blog today, showcasing lots of Sunny Studio products.

I am loving the new Sunny Studios release available in the Crafty Doodle Chick store. The 'Fast Food' stamp set is perfect for my teenage son's birthday card and I love how it all came together.


I stamped the images onto plain white cardstock using MFT's extreme black ink and then colored them using my Zig Clean Color Brush markers. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the images and used my Scan n'cut to cut them out.

I used the Sunny Studio Window Trio Square die set to cut out the windows on a plain white cardstock background. I added some papers from Sunny Studio Polka-Dot Parade 6x6 cardstock behind the windows and also in some thin strips along the top of the base. I arranged the images along the windows, popping some up on foam dots for dimension.

I adhered this to a plain red card base and added some green enamel dots to finish the card off!

You'll find these products in the Crafty Doodle Chick store:

 

 


 Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Cube

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is super cute. I bet your son will love it. I also love this set! I have a son named Tacoma, and we sometimes call him taco, so the taco in the set would be fun/ ;)

    ReplyDelete