Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I decided to use last month's Whimsy Stamps 'Basic Stitched Ovals' dies as the main focus of my card.


I used a variety of papers from my stash and cut out the varying sizes of ovals. These were then stacked together to make the pattern. 

The sentiment was stamped using Whimsy Stamps 'Bold Statements' stamp set and then hand cut into a banner shape. This was then popped up with foam tape over the oval background. 

I added some enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer, It's a party and Summer Breeze collections.

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x
  
 

  





No comments:

Post a Comment