Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

MFT Sketch #388

I bought this Viking stamp from MFT when it was first released and only just gotten round to coloring him up! I love how he turned out though!



I stamped the image and colored it using my zig clean color brush pens and used the coordinating die to cut it out.

I used the die-namics cross stitch tag and stitched a red and white norse 'sail' design on it using embroidery thread. I added some red ribbon from my stash.

For the background panel, I stamped the whimsical waves background stamp with versa mark watermark ink for a tone-on-tone look.

The sentiment was stamped from the Anything-but-basic birthday wishes stamp set. I used versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then hand cut it into a banner.

I used the current MFT sketch #388 for inspiration:


Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment