Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Whimsy Stamps June Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of June's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I love all the stencils Whimsy Stamps are now releasing. This card used the new 'Making Waves' stencil



I ran the stencil through my Big Shot using embossing mats to emboss the card - this worked perfectly! I used a soft brush and cornflower blue nuvo mousse to add the color and shimmer to the panel. I cut down the white cardstock panel and the wave stenciled panel using Whimsy Stamps 'Card Builder Windows' die set for the added stitching detail.

I wanted to keep the card quite simple to highlight the background, and so I paired it with the new 'Splash' stamp set. I fussy cut the dolphin and splashes and added them to the embossed panel, popping the dolphin up on pop dots.

I stamped the sentiment from the same set and cut it into a banner shape, also popping this up on pop dots.

The panel was then adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!


You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blog
and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting


 


  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment