Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - CAS

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'CAS'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I chose to use this adorable image from this month's release at Whimsy Stamps - An Unbreakable Bond.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out. I wanted to keep the card quite monochromatic but love the pop of red to link the 2 characters together.

I used the new Whimsy Stamps Puppy Paws background stamp to add some interest to the background panel. I just used Versamark Watermark ink - no heat embossing this time - and is gives you a lovely soft tone-on-tone look.

The sentiment is from the same 'Unbreakable Bond' stamp set. This was hand cut into a simple banner. This was all adhered onto a black cardstock panel and then a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x
  
 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment