Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Life is Better....

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with one of my favorite brands -  Lawn Fawn! I love this stamps set - Screen Time - perfect for a birthday card for my daughter from her brother!
This stamp set is available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.


I stamped all of the images and used copic markers to color them in. Anyone who knows me knows I am NOT a copic colorer! I much prefer my prismacolor pencils. But - I thought I would finally give it a try - so please excuse my first attempt at copic coloring!! I used my Brother Scan'n Cut to cut them all out.

I cut a 2" strip of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow Petite Paper pack and added it to the background of a standard A2 side folding white card base.

I die cut the scallop circle from vellum using Lawn Fawn's Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables. I love this set and it gives the vellum piece a little more interest.

My son and daughter are beginning to spend a little more time together (when he is back from college!) and so this set was perfect. They love to play on the computer, watch tv/movies and eat junk food! All the things in this set! I added all of these directly to the card, popping some up on foam dots for added dimension. I stamped the controller cords using Black Stazon Ink onto the vellum - a great ink for non-porous surfaces.

I cut apart one of the sentiments from the set, as I didn't;t want the 'watch' word after binge. I wanted it to be about binging on everything together. I love how this turned out!

I was all adhered onto a standard A2 white side folding card base.

screen time stamp set - Lawn Fawnreally rainbow petite paper packoutside in stitched scalloped circle stackables

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment