Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Winter

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a combination of Neat and Tangled and My Favorite Things.
These stamps and dies are all available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.

I stamped the background using Neat and Tangled 'Hello Winter' stamp set and pale grey ink. I used the same stamp set to stamp the large 'winter' in blue ink, which I then heat embossed with transparent embossing powder.

I used MFT's 'Layered Snowflakes' die-namics to cut out the snowflakes from 2 different blue colors of cardstock from my stash. I added some enamel dots to the centre of each snowflake.

I adhered this panel onto a matching blue background, and then onto a 5.5" x 5.5" white card base.

Hello WinterMFT Die-namics Layered Snowflakes

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment