Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Gnomes have feelings too!

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with one of my favorite Stamping Bella stamp sets.

I love anything to do with gnomes! Not the garden gnome variety...more the swedish/norwegian style gnomes! I started collecting a few this last Christmas and drove my husband crazy! So when I saw these stamps in the Crafty Doodle Chick store I knew I must get them. And to match my gnomes at home, I turned them into a Christmas card! This set is called 'Gnomes Have Feelings Too' by Stamping Bella.




I stamped the images and used my prismacolor pencils to color them in. I added some white detailing using a gel pen, and then used my Scan'n cut to cut them out.

I used the 'Outside In Stitched Scallop Circle Stackables' from Lawn Fawn to cut out the centre piece and adhered a notecard from Teresa Collins from my stash behind. I added the gnomes in front, popping then in the center up on pop dots.

I die cut some grey cardstock using Sunny Studios new 'Greetings' die 3 times - stacking them on top of each other for added dimension. I then found a simple 'Christmas' word stamp in my stash to complete the sentiment.

I then adhered the white panel onto a red cardstock panel, and then onto a standard A2 sized card base.

Gnomes Have Feelings Too - Stamping BellaGREETINGS WORD DIE - Sunny Studio

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment