Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

MFT Summer School - Rainbow

Another card for MFT's Summer School - this one is all about Rainbows.


One of my favorite Cover Up die-namics is the Bold stripes die-namic. It is perfect for a rainbow card!



I cut out the background from plain white cardstock and then added the rainbow color stripes using papers from the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6 paper pack.

I used the grey spotted paper from my stash, and stamped the sentiment from the Because You stamp set. I heat embossed this with clear embossing powder.

The 'because' word was cut from the die in the Because You set. I cut this out twice and stack them on top of each other. I added wink of stella for a little glittery touch.

I finished the card of by adding a stamped posit from the Pretty Posies stamp set (now retired), which I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. i fussy cut the flower out and popped it up on a foam dot.

I adhered this panel onto a standard A2 black card base.

I love how this card turned out and love being challenged with the MFT Summer School!

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Die-namics Bold Stripes Cover-UpItsy Bitsy Polka Dots Paper PackBecause You




No comments:

Post a Comment