Pages

Monday, September 10, 2018

MFT Sketch #401 & Birthday Project

I love this die set and coordinating stamps - they are perfect for so many of my friends cards! This card I made for my hubby who turned 50 this past weekend! I used the Wine Service die-namic along with the Uncorked stamp set for the main focus of this card.


I also used the Double Stitched Square STAX die-namics (now retired), the confetti numbers die-namics and paper from the calm and cozy chevron 6x6 paper pack (now retired).

I finished the wine and glasses off with some wink of stella glitter, and heat embossed the sentiment to make it stand out a little more. 
A very simple, CAS birthday card.

I used the current Sketch challenge #401 as inspiration for this card design.


I am alos entering this card into the current Birthday Project challenge - CAS Birthday.


Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Die-namics Wine ServiceUncorkedDie-namics Confetti Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment