Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

MFT Sketch #403 & Color Challenge #101

So this Pure Innocence stamp set is new to me - and again,  I just love her! This stamp is 'Happy Birthday to You'.


I decided to use the color combo and sketch challenges for inspiration this week, and paper pieced most of the image. I used Bundles of Blossoms Brights, Calm & Cozy Chevron (now retired), Country Flair Plaid (now retired) and Gray & White Basics (now retired). I matched the colored papers to the color challenge and finished off the image by coloring her hair, skin and shoes with copic markers.

I added the extra gray color paper for the background to match the sketch but I think it makes the pop even more from the card. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. 

I love how this card turned out!



Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Pure Innocence Happy Birthday to YouBundles of Blossoms Brights Paper Pack

1 comment:

  1. frankly, i like this card a LOT. Just soft colors and . . . just I like it. It's balanced, clean and well done.

    ReplyDelete