Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Whimsy Stamps September Paper Door Kit - Corny Can Corn preview #4

This month’s Whimsy Stamps Paper Door kit is called 'Corny Candy Corns' and full of some really fun Halloween themed products! 

Each kit will include:
  • EXCLUSIVE hand chosen 6x6 specialty cardstock/paper collections that aren’t available anywhere else. There are 24 gorgeous sheets of 6x6 papers in different colors and textures selected to coordinate together beautifully. Included in this kit are 2 of each of 3 different papers.
  • TWELVE perfectly matched and sized treat bags - 4 each of 3 different designs/styles to help create adorable Halloween goodie bags.
  • TWO mini black take out boxes for additional treat making projects.
  • SIX sheets of 8.5x11 heavy weight NEUTRAL card stock in White and Black to make multiple card bases, mattes, and more. 
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set “Corny Candy Corns” has been created exclusively for PAPER DOOR 
  • SPECIAL EDITION coordinating Whimsy Shapeology Die set “Corny Candy Corns Die Set” and "Tombstone Tag Die Set". 
  • PREMIUM QUALITY bottle of Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ripened Pumpkin for adding accents to your projects.
  • COORDINATING Designer Ribbons - approximately 3 yards - 1 yard each of 3 different ribbons selected specifically for this Halloween treats inspired kit. 
  • NEWLY designed digital papers (2-4 designs) to coordinate with each PAPER DOOR theme 
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step by step instructions for at least 4 different projects and other bonuses.
There are three different price points, depending on your shipping location.  Each price includes postage, and there will be no additional shipping charges for the kit.  To view the price for U.S. customers, please visit here.  Canadian residents can purchase a kit here, and international customers can order from this link.
Without further ado, let me share another one of the projects I created with this amazing kit.

I started by stamping the candy corns using a Gina K wreath builder stencil to stamp them in a circle. I colored them in using my zig clean color brush markers. I stamped the sentiment using the new 'You're My Boo' clear stamp set. I then adhered this panel onto black and black/white striped card from my stash. I adhere this onto a square card base and finished the card off with enamel dots from the Summer Breeze collection.

I love the clear treat bags in the kit and just had to add some Reese's chocolates for the treats (i must admit these are my favorite - but they match the colors well too!). I used the 'Tombstone Tag die set' from the kit for the topper on the bags. I used 2 different sizes to cut out the white and sparkly orange tags, folding them in half to caret the topper. I used the coordinating 'Corny Candy Corns' die set from the kit to cut out some of the small candy corns from white cardstock. I then drew the faces on with a white gel pen. I stuck these to the tags and voila!! Super cute treat bags.

I love that this kit includes treat bags too this month. I love to make matching cards and gifts.

Now, if you want to get your hands on this awesome kit, be sure to place your order by September 25th.  You don’t want to miss this one, I promise!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :D x

*NEW You're My Boo Clear Stamps*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment