Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Autumn

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Autumn'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I am just loving all of the Lawn Fawn products available, and I combined some old and some new products for this card.


The main images are from the Jump For Joy stamp set, an older Lawn Fawn Set. I stamped the images and colored them with my prismacolor pencils, fussy cutting them out afterwards.

I used the newer Knock on Wood paper paper along with the Say Cheese, again lawn cuts to cut out the photo frame. I wanted some grass at the bottom of the 'picture' so improvised by using the Road Border lawn cut to get the stitched hillside look (for some reason I don't own a stitched hillside die from Lawn Fawn!!?!) I used the Knit Picky Fall papers for the grass and the blue back panel on the card.

I adhered the photo frame and images onto the back panel and stamped the sentiment from the same Jump for Joy stamp set. I adhered this panel onto a standard A2 white card base and finished it off with some shape sprinkle hearts from Doodlebug.

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

I am also adding this card to the current Lawnfawnatics challenge #37 - Something Old, Something New.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x
  
jump for joyknock on wood petite paper packsay cheese, againroad borderknit picky fall petite paper pack

2 comments:

  1. Adorable fall card. You did a terrific job! Can never have too many friendship cards! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable! love the Polaroid frame with the fall critters!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete