Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sparkles'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I am currently enjoying making mini albums, and decided that this image from Whimsy Stamps would be perfect for a Halloween themed album.
I used the digital stamp called 'Jack'.


I printed out the image and colored it with my copic pens. This was my first real coloring attempt with copics - not as bad as i thought it would be!! I then fussy cut him out.

I made the mini album using Halloween papers from my stash. These were mainly Doodlebug papers which worked perfectly with this image.

The title of the book 'BOO' was created using purple glitter cardstock from one of the Whimsy Stamps Paper Door Kits and the Bold ABC dies set.

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x
  
Jack - Digital StampBold ABC Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment