Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Frozen Fellowship

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with another clean and simple card using Newton's Nook 'Frozen Fellowship.
This stamp set is available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store - get it quick - it’s in the last call section.


I stamped the image onto some white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color it in. I love how quick and simple the coloring is on this image. I decided to keep to the traditional Christmas colors for this card. I added some white gel pen details to some of the hats and scarves, mounted it onto some green shimmer paper and then onto a standard A2 top folding white card base.

A quick and easy card anyone can make!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

   
Newton's Nook Designs Frozen Fellowship Snowmen Group of snowmen

No comments:

Post a Comment