Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Happy Holidays

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a super cute card using Lawn Fawn products.
Some of these are available in the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.

I started out by making the cute little fox using the Woodland Critter Huggers die set.I used cardstock from Lawn Fawn and papers from the new Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Fall collection.

I stamped the cup straight onto the knit picky papers using the mini Pumpkin Spice stamp set. I added some glitter to the cream on top!

The sentiment was stamped using the Thanks a Latte stamp set. I heat embossed this using white embossing powder.

This was all adhered to a 5.5"x5.5" square kraft card base, and finished off with some Doodlebug heart sprinkles.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

  
Woodland Critter Huggers Diesknit picky fall petite paper packpumpkin spicethanks a latte clear stamp set - Lawn Fawn



No comments:

Post a Comment