Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Whimsy Stamps October Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of October's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I am just LOVING these stamps from Marina Fedotova available in the Whimsy Store. This image is called 'Christmas Friends'.



I stamped the image using VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils. I added some Wink of Stella to the fur on the coats and hats, and Glossy accents to the snowflakes.

I used some patterned paper from Doodlebug's 'polar pals' 6x6 paper pad and die cut the reverse called edge using Whimsy Stamps 'Wavy Edgers' die set.

I stamped the sentiment using the brand new Whimsy Stamps 'You're My Jolly' clear stamp set and VersaFine CLAIR nocturne (black) ink. As this ink stays wet for a little while, I heat embossed it in clear embossing powder. This just made it pop on the card a little more.

This was then adhered to some purple cardstock and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

      
Christmas Friends color display.jpeg VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Wavy Edgers Die SetYoure My Jolly CAS display.jpeg


      

No comments:

Post a Comment