Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love the Whimsy Stamps digital images being released this month. This digital image is called 'Noelle' - i love the super cute balloons.


I printed out the image and colored it using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I used papers from Simple Stories Classic Christmas 6x6 paper pad and added some bakers twine from my stash. I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps 'You're My Jolly' stamp set and VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink. Some enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer collection finished the card off.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x
    
Noelle color display.jpegYou're My Jolly Clear StampsVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black) Enamel Dots - Christmas Cheer



      

No comments:

Post a Comment