Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Whimsy Stamps December Digital Stamp Release - Blades

Whimsy Stamps has some super cute digital stamps this month and I just couldn't resist coloring them up and making them into Christmas cards. 

I printed out the image 'Blades' and colored her up using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.


I used the Doodlebug 'Polar Pals' 6x6 paper pad for the background elements.

I stamped the sentiment from the Penguins Winter Adventure stamp set and added the banner to the card. I popped the image up on pop dots for a little added dimension.

There are lots of great digital images released this month - go check them out!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x


Blades color display.jpegPenguins Winter Adventure Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment